We’re all about you
Cam Rees, Director and Principal Builder, established Rees Construction Group in 1991. For 25 years Rees Construction Group have been consistently delivering successful minor to medium commercial building, construction and capital improvement projects.
Our longevity and success have been achieved because we:
- Respect our clients
- Maintain relationship through open and honest communication
- Appreciate and understand the requisites of working with architects and design services
- Recognise every project is important
- Have the knowledge and capability required to implement sustainable solutions
- Work hard to ensure all projects finish on time and within budget
Even when the issues are complex, the schedule tight and the risk substantial you can rely on us to get it right.
Quite simply we are good at what we do.
We’re at your service
Simply tell us what you need
We can also provide
- Fast track service for urgent projects
- Immediate starts (subject to council requirements)
- No obligation project cost assessment
What Our Clients Say
The Rees team are good guys. We got a quality build with great finishes and they delivered on time.
Rees Construction Group responded to me promptly and did the job quickly. They were on time and professional. They gave me a reasonable price and I'm very happy with the result. They provided an excellent service and it was a great experience. I would highly recommend them to others.
We are super impressed with the professionalism of the Rees Construction Group. They completed our project very efficiently and communicated with us throughout the entire project. They absolutely exceeded our expectations at all levels and the craftsmanship is second to none. Thanks to the team for all your hard work, you've been brilliant!
We called Rees to come and quote on a renovation job being done at our business. Cam Rees turned up on time, and was thoroughly professional and knowledgeable and friendly to boot. We gave them the job and and the finished reno was perfect. Couldn't be happier.